Monday 19 August 2013

Just a reminder

Today has been devoid of any craftiness (there is the paleo egg muffin debacle but I'll save that for a slow blog day), instead the day has been filled with swimming and snot.

Both munchkins and I have a cold (how you can have a cold in plus 30 degrees is beyond me) so there has been a lot of 'blow', 'don't wipe snot on your brother' and mummy covered in purée and snot sneezes.  We did manage to take both of them swimming today which was lovely to watch - especially monster munch's big smile as he swam on his own for nearly half a length.  Monster Munch also rode his bike on his own for the fist time - he can only go in straight lines but he's getting there.

I found a really lovely thing tonight, via Hands Free Mama, a love letter to parents everywhere on Core Parenting.  I think I will print this off and put it on the fridge for the days when I feel being a mum is too difficult for words.

Now to investigate what is going on outside, Mr S is drilling and monst munch is using a car seat as a ladder....

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment